Policies and Fees
- Payment in cash, cheque or e-transfer is required upon completion of services.
- The Visiting Vet offers a 10% discount to all senior citizens over the age of 65.
- Multi pet households are offered a discount on charges for vaccinations and exams given to more than two pets per visit.
- Litters are charged as one exam plus a multiple of vaccines given.
- As it is difficult to travel with a full inventory of medication, shampoos, vitamins and prescription diets, some of these items will be prescribed and can be obtained at Creekside Animal Clinic.
- It is very important that your pet be contained prior to a visit so that time is not wasted in trying to find or catch your pet. Cats are best enclosed in a bathroom.
Our fee schedule is based on guidelines set out by the College of Veterinarians of British Columbia and as such our fees are consistent with those of the majority of Vernon’s other practices.
Please leave a message, I may be unable to answer your call due to being out of cell phone service, driving or at a house call.
Dr. Royston works flexible hours. Please phone 250-558-6700, text or email for a consultation. Please leave a message, as she may be unable to answer your call due to being out of cell phone service, driving or at a house call.
In case of emergencies, please call the Creekside Animal Clinic at 250-549-3533. Dr. Royston does not deal with emergencies that require access to a hospital during after-hours.